How to perform a Foam Roller Dead Bug with TurnFit Personal Trainers and guest Kennedy Hindley
This exercise makes the dead bug more challenging by adding another stability dimension.
1. Start off with a full foam roller.
2. Lie on your back on top of the foam roller with the roller length ways along your spine.
3. Lift your arms until they are at a right angle with the floor with your hands over your shoulders.
4. Hold this position while breathing in slowly through your nose so that your lower abdomen moves out while your chest remains still.
5. Lift one leg, bent at your knee until your knee is in line with your hips.
6. Lower your leg. As you exhale, maintain your abdomen position.
7. Alternate legs.
——————————- LEARN HOW TO LIVE A HAPPIER & HEALTHIER YOU —————————-
*** Try our app, first month FREE: https://turnfit.ca/online-training/ ***
Train anywhere, any time.
Plus subscribe so that you don’t miss any of our tutorials!