How to Perform a Incline Dumbbell Prone Row with TurnFit Personal Trainers and Guest Kennedy Hindley
This exercise targets your upper back while also working on your biceps and engaging your core.
1. Using a neutral grip, lean into an incline bench.
2. Take a dumbbell in each hand with a neutral grip, beginning with the arms straight. This will be your starting position.
3. Retract the shoulder blades and flex the elbows to row the dumbbells to your side toward your belly button.
4. Pause at the top of the motion.
5. Return to the starting position.
NOTE: Allow your arm bone and shoulder to glide together. This is important to maintain the relationship between the two ensuring there is no excess stress on your shoulder.
——————————- LEARN HOW TO LIVE A HAPPIER & HEALTHIER YOU ———————————–
*** Try our app, first month FREE: https://turnfit.ca/online-training/ ***
Train anywhere, any time.
Plus subscribe so that you don’t miss any of our tutorials!