How to Perform a 2 Point Dumbbell Row with TurnFit Personal Trainers with Guest Kennedy Hindley
This exercise works on your middle and lower back as well as your shoulders. With your leg raised, your body must work to stay still and stable. This helps with balance and injury prevention.
1. Start by standing in front of a bench with one hand on the bench. Create a slight bend (approximately 20 degrees) in the legs.
2. Pick up a dumbbell, holding it in a neutral position. Your back should be as neutral (flat) as possible.
3. Raise the leg on the same side as the arm that is resting on the bench and hold.
4. Without momentum, simultaneously squeeze the should blades together and pull the weight back towards the abdomen
5. Pause for a moment.
6. Lower the dumbbell slowly.
7. Repeat, keeping your leg in the air.
NOTE: Ensure your body does not shift. There will be a tendency to move your body to lift and lower the weight. Your body must remain still and stable.
——————————- LEARN HOW TO LIVE A HAPPIER & HEALTHIER YOU ———————————–
*** Try our app, first month FREE: https://turnfit.ca/online-training/ ***
Train anywhere, any time.
Plus subscribe so that you don’t miss any of our tutorials!