How to Perform a 3 Point Dumbbell Row with TurnFit Personal Trainers and Guest Kennedy Hindley
This exercise works your back, shoulder, and bicep. This is a great muscle balancing exercise to help build your upper body and encourage proper posture.
1. Start in a 3 point position. Both legs on the floor, bent at the hips with one arm on a bench. Set up by supporting one hand on the bench and getting your back as neutral (flat) as possible.
2. Create a slight bend (approximately 20 degrees) in the legs.
3. Reach down and grab the weight by the handle.
4. Without momentum, simultaneously squeeze the should blades together and pull the weight back towards the abdomen.
5. Pause for a moment.
6. Return to the weight to the starting position below the shoulder.
NOTE: Focus on controlling the movement of your shoulder blade during the exercise.
——————————- LEARN HOW TO LIVE A HAPPIER & HEALTHIER YOU ———————————–
*** Try our app, first month FREE: https://turnfit.ca/online-training/ ***
Train anywhere, any time.
Plus subscribe so that you don’t miss any of our tutorials!
Connect with us: