How to perform a 3 Month Supine Alternating Arm Lift with TurnFit Personal Trainers and guest Kennedy Hindley
Part of a good core stabilization program, this exercise helps improve your core stability. With the addition of arm movements, you add complexity and range of motion to the exercise.
1. Start with your head resting comfortably on the mat or a block. Pull your bent legs up until your knees are stacked over your hips. Keep you back flat on the ground.
2. Breathe into your lower abdominal region, side and back parts of the abdomen and lower ribs.
3. Lift one arm, while maintaining your rib cage pushed into the floor, until your arm is at a right angle to the floor.
4. Slowly lower your arm into starting position.
5. Alternate arms and repeat.
NOTE: Keep your back flat on the ground. There will be a tendency to arch the back as you lift your legs. Let your abdominal do the work, rather than your back.
——————————- LEARN HOW TO LIVE A HAPPIER & HEALTHIER YOU ———————————–
*** Try our app, first month FREE: https://turnfit.ca/online-training/ ***
Train anywhere, any time.
Plus subscribe so that you don’t miss any of our tutorials!
Connect with us: